In the course of our business, we may need to handle personal information about you so that we can provide services for you. This page sets out how we will do so.
When we request personal information, we will:
• explain why we need it
• only ask for what we need, and not to collect too much or irrelevant information
• protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
• not share it with other organisations unless we explicitly ask you
• make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary
• not make your personal information available for commercial use without your permission.
In return, we ask you to:
• give us accurate information
• tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address.
This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.
You can get more details on the information we hold and our policies for handling personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7270 6736.
When we ask you for information, we will keep to the law, including the Data Protection Act 1998. For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing issues, you can contact the Information Commissioner at:
Telephone: 08456 306 060 or 01625 545 745
Fax: 01625 524 510